1) Make Sure Every Room Has a Focal Point
This could be anything from a fireplace to a bay window. Your focal point should draw attention and have a lasting impression.
2) Dress Up Your Hallway With a Turkish Rug
Lets face it, a Turkish Rug makes everything a little classier.
3) Move Furniture Away from Walls.
Give your furniture some breathing room! Putting a few inches between the furniture and the wall will warm up the space and create flow.
4) Make the Most of the Light
Make sure you allow as much light to flood into the room as possible.
5) Know Where To Put Your (Turkish?) Rug
6) Vary Up Textures – Mix patterns & Combine the Unexpected.
Not everything has to match perfectly, a little dissonance adds a homey touch.
7) Go Green
A little indoor greenery adds a little color to any room, go crazy!
8) Use Large Mirrors In Small Rooms
A large mirror in a small room makes the room seem bigger and less constricting. Don’t be scared to go big!
And that’s it!
What are your favorite tips for spicing up the home?
One thought on “8 Really Easy Ways to Spice Up Your Home”
Very nice post, I surely love this site, keep it up.